Go link up!This week I'm saying so what if...
- I'm preparing this post before we leave so my blog won't be completely empty while I'm away for some much needed R&R, and I don't care to type that much!
- I have the time to make some more scheduled posts, but I can't think or focus on what to say and I don't want to
- I'm not afraid to post that we're gone, because we have a house-sitter, and dogs. So don't think about it creepers! (Not that I think any creepers read my blog, but safety first!)
- I've probably already gained 5 pounds by the time you read this post. 24-hour free soft serve and nearly 24-hr pizza and burgers will do that to ya.
- We are venturing out into the Mexican country-side with our Yahoo! map and my short list of common translations. We don't wanna pay the ridiculous excursion fees. Plus it was this kind of planning that led me to meet my hubby :)
- This trip marks off the last thing on my hubby's "to do before baby" list. But don't think that means I'm throwin' caution to the wind just yet! He don't have to carry and care for the kid!
- My blog will be "under construction" until I get back. I'm hoping to have some new photos to add to the header and sidebar