No, i;m no longer waiting for the pathology report. It came in, and was confirmed as a partial molar pregnancy.
So, the waiting begins until we can try for a sibling. I will have my labs measured Monday and then weekly until they are back to normal (zero) and then I'll need monthly labs for 6 months to ensure they stay normal. Then, we will get clearance to try again.
I already feel very un-pregnant (except those 5 pounds I gained) so I'm hopeful this is a sign that my HCG is dropping and will drop to normal and stay there.
If not, we will cross that bridge when we come to it.
I also get to have a chest x-ray, just to make sure that there's none of those peskily multiplying cells anywhere else in my body.
I'm thinking I should use this year to get fit and in the best shape possible for the next go-round. My gut could really use a flattening.
So it's not the best outcome, but certainly not the worst. Glad to have a plan and start on it.