Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

I hope you all had a very joyous holiday. I know I did!

Thankfully my mom was able to fly in for the weekend. It was very nice to see her after 4 months.
We spent the weekend laying around, eating and shopping.

It was a year where everyone got thoughtful and surprising gifts and we were all pretty pleased.
My pretty mamma in her new Christmas hat for those cold Northeastern winters! And gettin' lovin' from her puppy dogs

Everyone visiting on Christmas day

The pups got lots of loving

Ernie likes to watch TV sometimes. It's so cute.

The table all set

The spread: Ham, turkey, mac n cheese, dressing, squash, corn, potatoes, brie en croute, cheese bread, salad, gravy, pecan pie, oreo balls, turtle bars, fruit

Some of my haul: houndstooth scarf, purse, Sperrys

Beautiful headband from hubby, boots
 It was a very special Christmas for John and I. He got me many thoughtful things, including getting my car detailed! I can't wait- my car is way overdue for a deep clean.

Monday mom and I braved the stores to pickup some half-off Christmas decorations in preparation for next year. It's always fun unpacking them next year to discover all the new things, since I tend to forget what all we bought.

All in all it was a very relaxing and special times- just how Christmas should be!

Christmas Night 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!