Friday, July 6, 2012

Baby White Week 21

Hi all!

I'm writing to you after a whirlwind trip to Baton Rouge! My dad's mom passed away and we drove over for the funeral. She was full of years so although many will miss her, she was wanting to go home.

So my photos this week are in black :)

Week 21
I also got some photos with my dad, step mom and sister

These photos confirm- I am getting huge! I can only imagine what I will look like in 5 more months.

These past 10 days I've learned that I can no longer wear shoes just for looks. In fact, I can only wear heels for a few hours. I had some pretty bad foot pain after wearing the wrong shoes. And after spending like 10 hour days on my feet on our tile floors. I've ordered some Croc shoes. Not the original ones, but some more fashionable looking ones.

Baby girl also got some really cute clothes from her aunts. They are great for ward-robing because they are all interchangeable. The aunties sent gowns, jammies, onesies, pants, hats and mitts.




I also finally felt some flutterings in there! It's only been a few times and I have to sit pretty still and really pay attention to feel it and then still sometimes nothing. I'll feel a lot better when I can start feeling her move all the time. I get a little concerned that I haven't felt more since I'm 21 weeks. But all my checkups are fine. I was supposed to have another one today but had to reschedule due to the funeral. I'll go Tuesday instead.

We also had our first Bradley class Tuesday. Unfortunately a wreck on the bridge caused us (and thankfully another couple so we weren't alone) to be 30 minutes late. As it turns out I know two of the mamas in the class. It was an interesting class. I can say the instructor is definitely a "birth junkie" and naturalist. I hope as the course progresses we will get more into it as I do really want a natural birth, but I know I won't be able to do it without a lot of support. It's going to take a lot of prepwork, homework and fieldwork :)

Tomorrow we will finally get back to yard saling! I'm excited every week to see what we can collect for Baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!