Friday, February 8, 2013

More time for posting?

So I thought I would have more time for the blog this week since we are away visiting family. But our visit is almost over and here I am just squeezing one in. Although to be honest I could be just as happy to veg out in front of the TV. Only John is watching "How It's Made" and that show can be kind of boring. And unfortunately I just looked up and they are showing the making of hot dogs. Totally gross what the "filling" looks like. Ick.

Our visit has been pretty good. We don't have cable or even basic channels at home, so I've been taking advantage of watching Toddlers and Tiaras (cray cray!), What Not To Wear, Hoarders and Duck Dynasty. Basically I park the remote on TLC. And who wants to ruin the total brainlessness of television with concentrating on making a clever blog post?

John was really sick at the beginning of our trip. He had a bad cold that knocked him out for several days. And now Sophia is getting congested again :( He stayed away from touching or kissing her, but when you live in the same house sharing sickness is almost inevitable. It's so sad when she doesn't feel well.

While we were here Grammy and Auntie watched Sophia for a half day so we could enjoy walking around Downtown Disney and seeing Cirque du Soleil's "La Nouba". It was SO impressive. We saw the Cirque movie but this was my first time seeing a live show. If you can make it to one- and afford it! I definitely recommend it. We were able to enjoy seeing it do the generosity of John's dad.

Grammy made it possible for us to come visit, as we are on some what of a budget that doesn't include vacation/trip money. John has been working during the day when he felt up to it. So Grammy, Sophie and I have made several trips out for lunch and shopping. Including MORE hair bows/feathers/flowers.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!