Friday, June 7, 2013

Little this little that recap

Just a few things that have been going on around here

Aunt Hali visited- Sophie had her second trip to the beach, her first time in a bathing suit. She had such a cute suit she got as a shower gift. And the first time I put it on her, it was too small. So Aunt Hali bought her a quick replacement.

Eby was very fond of Aunt Hali

Sophie likes Eby too

The cute replacement suit

She loved the beach breeze on her skin-
Pure elation
We went once just the girls

On the second trip papa joined us

I turned 29. For the first time :) I was very blessed to get a "Nifty 50" camera lens, new pots and pans (so shiny- I love!), an Amazon card (new hair dryer) and money for manicure supplies. I've grown my gel polish collection by 4 more. I'm still loving it.

I spent my birthday day doing normal things around the house, and playing with Sophia in the mirror.
She at least has my chin

Waving at her friend

Nap time. I so love when she falls asleep in my arms.

Then we had Baskin Robbins with a few friends.
We couldn't convince Sophie to smile, she was tired

Daddy love

A few days after my birthday was Sophia's half birthday. Grammy Melanie sent us both a gift!

A little after my birthday my mom took me for dinner at The Fish House. They have the best.cheese.grits.ever. Smoked gouda cheese grits. Sooooo delish.

After dinner we walked to the bay front. There was a pelican there that let me get literally just a foot away from him. I think he would have eaten from my hand if I would have been brave enough to try.


That's some of the things we've been up to lately!

1 comment:

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!