Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So What! Wednesday 07-06-11

Go link up!
This week I'm saying So What!

  • If I sometimes work in the strangest environments
  • If I put myself through the uproarious din of lunch at Chick-fil-a again. Not so many kids, but still very busy and hardly any seats to be had. We really need another location in Pensacola. Please Mr. Cathy!
  • If the house closing got pushed back...and now we have to push back the fridge delivery another week and lose a weekend that we could be moving things. Grrr. The mortgage company has known for at least a month when the house would be finished! 
  • If I only made it to the gym once last week. I've already decided this month is going to be busy and I'll just have to deal with it. 
  • If I could go to the gym more but I only go when there's a group class. So I'm limited to the time I am off work, which is weeknights and weekends. And there are hardly any classes Friday-Sunday.
  • If I lit off sparklers on the 4th like a 4 year old. I've had them forever and they needed to be used. But I did feel a little silly twirling them around. I think next time I need to be with a kid so I'll have an excuse.
  • If the other night I had multiple dreams that seemed very real, then dreamt about the dreams I had and realized they were dreams and was embarrassed (because I'd told everyone at work- my old work- I was pregnant and then realized I only dreamt that, only to wake up and realize that ALL of it was a dream) and I woke up kinda upset that it was all a dream. It felt so real. I don't like those kind.
  • If today I started a new book with my mentee and the first chapter was the account of a dog being abused, having all his siblings killed, his mother dying of depression and his abusive owner cutting off his ears and tail. Thankfully he barely pays attention to me. It made me want to run home and cuddle my puppies. But I made sure to read into Chapter 2 which begins with him being rescued.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Making it to the gym once is better than not at all!!! At least that's waht I tell myself!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!