Saturday, September 8, 2012

Baby White Week 30

This girl thinks my belly is her playground! Which I guess technically, it is. I feel as if not much more room is available, but she certainly doesn't feel "locked and loaded" yet, because she's still doing all kinds of acrobatics in there.

I wish I could tell what parts I'm feeling. I suspect by shape it's either a head or a butt :)
She's super active in the evenings. A couple nights ago before bed I had John feeling her. We were just laying there talking, and she was kicking a lot. John says he's glad he doesn't have to put up with that. :) But then, she did a huge roll or move of some sort. John freaked out and moved his hand immediately. He said he has seen that movie and it ends up with him dead. (Independence Day). Lol. I will admit the rolls and turns feel funny from the inside too!

Sophie still seems to be a bit shy. Often she stops moving when she feels a hand, or even when I'm just watching my belly or trying to video it. It's like she knows! But I did manage to get a little clip of her morphing my belly into a weird shape.


This week you may have noticed a FB post that I have decided pregnancy should only be 32 weeks. I think that's about as big as I should/can get. Unfortunately I am assured that I can get much bigger. I'm already starting to slow down. It's harder to bend, wear anything but supportive orthopedic shoes, eat much, be far from the bathroom or walk more than a few minutes. It's about a 5-7 minute walk from my work to the parking lot. For me it's probably 10 minutes now. I just have no motivation to move quickly, especially at the end of the day. But yet there is so much I want to do!

This weekend was John's birthday. We had tasty Hibachi last night, and the couple next to us asked how far along I was. Guess It's pretty obvious now :)

I actually have some non-pregnancy things I want to write about, so I guess I'll wrap this up and tell you about something besides pregnancy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!