Friday, June 22, 2012

Baby White Week 19

Today I had my "fetal anatomy scan" aka, ultrasound. It was really cool to have the technician pointing out all the parts to us. And lucky she could, cause a lot of it we would not have been able to identify :) It took a little while for us to get a clear shot of "the goods" but we did get one. Soon you all shall know too what we saw :) But here's a sneak peek:


I'm feeling more "tubby" each week. Found another yoga move I can't do this week :) I also felt more pressure on my bladder for a few days. Like use the bathroom and still feel like your bladder is full the minute you leave the restroom. On the ultrasound, it was pretty clear why this was, as the baby was right on top of my bladder. It's weird to think something that's less than 6 inches long and only weighs 11 ounces can make such an impression. It's also weird to see all the movement on the ultrasound but not be able to feel it at all yourself.

Even though my appetite is pretty back to baseline, I still have a super sensitive gag reflex. Like, I used to brush my tongue pretty far back. Now I have to be really careful. I've made myself vomit a few times. No bueno.

The heartburn has been back a few times this week. I usually try to eat some dairy or something to calm it down.

Today is the start of the flooring project. The tile is going down and then the carpet installers come Thursday. Pray for the hubs and his dad, as I am sure laying tile is no fun! My plan is to stay away as much as possible. Haha.

So, here I am right before the ultrasound this week. And baby's weight is approximately the 50th percentile, so we are right on track for growth.


2 comments:

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!