Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pay it forward

Today at work I did our monthly in-service as we nurses are required to do. With the upcoming holiday I did it on the health benefits of love.
As an example of it- I wrote something nice about each of my co-workers on their handout.
Then I had an extra, so I wrote one out for the hubby too.

After talking about it and writing about it, I realized how good it does make you feel to do something nice for someone. It is good for your health also.

With Valentine's Day coming up, and so many people without someone to recognize them, I urge you to write a snail-mail note or card or do something out of the ordinary special for someone just to say "I was thinking about you". You will be blessed and so will they.

This is John's note

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!