Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So What Wednesday 02/09/11

Yay for me! Four weeks straight of consistent So What Wednesday Blogging : )

So what if I eat Ramen Noodles twice in one day?
So what if I need to drink 2 gallons of water to combat that choice?

So what if I call to complain when Taco Bell charges me for a supreme taco and I only get a regular one?
So what if the price difference was only 49 cents?

So what if I bowled a 45 last week? I never claimed to be a good bowler

So what if I sometimes buy cheesy love gifts? It's still a love gift

So what if I harassed my father-in-law into "Kissing the Moose" at our local Irish restaurant. I wasn't going to let him back out once he said he was going to.

So what if I'm chronically 5 to 15 minutes behind each morning. Sometimes a few more kisses are more important. It's so hard to leave my hubby and doggies snuggled up in bed.

So what if I need to sweep my floors almost daily because my fur-babies are shedders. I love them enough to deal with it.

So what if I ate my Cheerios out of a cup while driving to work this morning. Cereal in a cup is almost the same as cereal in bowl. And I'm running 5-15 min late remember?

What are you saying "So What?" to today?

As always, this theme is brought to you via Shannon at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!