- Today I met a lady through work who is 92 and possibly more fit than me! She is certainly thinner. And she keeps a clean and tidy home. Which is more than I can say for some 20 year olds!
- I decided to keep the stuff I already bought for the bed. "A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush" I guess. As I'm not goo goo ga ga over anything that's reasonably priced, and I do like the set I have, and it was cheap, I'm keeping it. And the comforter is a good weight. The hubs and I get warm easily and it's nice and light.
- I'm very impatient to get home today as my computer is supposed to finally arrive.
- I'm also very impatient about the bedroom re-do and I want it all down now.
- This is how I feel about almost every area of my life and impatience is something I will likely be working on for a long (lifelong) time.
- I think constantly about quitting my job and working at home with John. We are in a place right now that we could probably actually eek by if I did. But there would be no health insurance and our budget would be totally slashed. Like we'd be on house arrest and beans and rice. But still I think about it. You gotta start somewhere. But we want to be reasonable. So for now, I work.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
SO WHAT! Wednesday 09-21-11
Shannon has a new button!