Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesay 10-05-11

via Shannon at Life After I Dew
Today I'm saying SO WHAT! if-
  • Our garage is a complete and total disaster. And I'm learning to deal with it. My husband probably thinks this is great as he's sometimes irked by my cleanliness. I'm not so sure it's a good thing myself. But as soon as I start helping with the business- that thing is getting organized!
  • I still have not re-done the ribbon on our curtains. There are no craft/fabric stores near my house and I haven't looked for a coupon yet. Same goes for fabric, foam and batting for the headboard. I've realized the headboard is going to cost about $50+ to make and there are 3 identical full length mirrors that are already at home that are not in use. I am thinking of mounting them on the wall horizontally staggered as a headboard.
  • We fed the dogs the remnants of a roasted spaghetti squash. It was basically like baby food. They only got about 2 Tbsp each and they LOVED it!
  • I'm really thinking about going part time. I even took one step towards it. We shall see.
  • I'm anxious to put my fall wreath on the door but am waiting for hubby to get it out of the attic. Along with putting up our luggage from the cruise. Which was a month ago! (Hint hint hubby)
  • My grandma asked me today if I've been feeling ok lately. I have. She said the last couple of times I've come over I've looked "sick" and am I pregnant? That my face kinda looked like "pregnant women do". Thanks grandma! I feel fine and I'm not preggo.
Share your "So What's" with us and link up over at Shannon's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!