As always, this theme brought to you by Shannon
|Head on over and link up!|
So what if I...
- Have had to call customer service three times to try and get the Internet working on my phone. I love this new phone so much more than the old one that it's worth it. But having to wait 4 hours between each reset to see if it will work is not fun.
- Have spoken to many foreign lands on my phone adventure. But "Jorge" swears what he did this time will work. We'll see...in 4 hours :)
- Eating my lunch outside in the sun made me sleepy. Isn't getting out of the office for sunshine and fresh air supposed to wake you up?
- Always have something I need to take to a thrift store to donate. But I wait til it builds up a little to make a run. Always purging is good, right?
- Put off balancing my checkbook to blog first
- It seems like babies and pregnant women surround me everywhere. Blogs, church, Facebook. I guess I'm just at that age. But I'm not joining the club yet.
- Thought I might be joining the club, then realized I had never stopped my birth control after 3 weeks. So THAT was the reason "the monthly visitor" didn't come. Lol. Had to laugh at myself.
- Am too tired to think of anything more fun or witty to say today. I told you lunch made me sleepy! Can I please have a nap now?