Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SWW 03-09-11

So what if I...
  • laugh at my husband when he tries to use his right arm. He grunts and makes faces and has the range-of-motion and strength of an 80 year old right now. It's funny to see because I know it's not permanent. (PT started this past Friday!)
  • don't "throw the fight" for him just because he's weakened. He should not even try to "dominate" me right now. I don't push or tug on his right arm to win, but I don't take it easy either. He starts it, and this may be my only chance to ever "win".
  • spend all day at work "clarifying" a bazillion things for other people and making 3 or 4 phone calls to find out the simplest of facts. My job would have a lot less work if other people would just do their jobs in a timely manner.
  • am addicted to Publix's scones. They are so yummy. I love it when the Publix man drops off a "day old" load to my hubby's work!
  • accidentally went out on the balcony of our hotel room in nothing but the hubby's shirt with only one button fastened. Lucky for me it was early in the morning and no one was out really. And I was just opening the door real quick so I could listen to the ocean.
  • if the weather here today is total crap. I kinda like rain. Only I prefer to watch it from my windows AT HOME :)
  • am hurrying up and ending this blog post so I can type up the next one detailing our anniversary weekend!
So what are you saying "So What" to today?

As always, this theme is brought to you via Shannon at
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!