Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Monday, Be thankful

So another Blogger friend of mine, Lauren, does a gratitude blog each Monday.

This week I decided to try it with her, since Mondays are not usually a day where thankfulness is something foremost in my mind.

Perhaps I can get a good combination of wit and sincerity like she does :)

Today I am thankful for:

  • Cute flats with bows, buckles and other designs. This way I don't have to suffer through the work-day in heels and can still have cute footwear.
  • My hubby who sings me silly random made-up songs all the time. Fun in a relationship is essential. Life is full of enough negative to be somber and serious all the time.
  • Brightly colored flowers. I love to see them and arrange them.
  • Smart phones. They make life fun. And more convenient.
  • The HeyTell app. Just get it! It saves on minutes and you can "text" and drive safely. And you get to hear the other persons voice. Much easier to interpret tone.
  • The Bible on my phone. Makes reading much easier. Anytime, anywhere.
  • Financial peace. Because worrying and fighting about money STINKS!
  • Wonderful friends who give blessings for no reason!
  • Plans to go on a cruise this fall with 2 other married couples. It should be lots of fun!
  • Gyms. Since I am going to start a membership again. I like group fitness and it keeps me going and not giving up.
  • My dogs. Really they are so sweet and fun. I love to watch their personalities bloom and all the silly things they do and the endless love they give. And they are great company.
Count all your many blessings, name them one by one, and you will discover what the Lord has done!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!