Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Monday, Be thankful

Today I am thankful that:
  • The time without hubby has not been as hard as I thought
  • My mom being in town- she has a lot to do with my weekend being busy and not lonely
  • Hairstylists, especially good ones. Me cutting my own hair would be a disaster. And there's nothing quite so nice as a freshly coiffed 'do.
  • That I am not an elderly abused person. I am reading a series on MiamiHerald.com called "Neglected to Death" and it's just terrible. I am also really thankful I've not seen any people quite like that in my line of work. Yet.
  • For my health. A co-worker was recently diagnosed with metastatic brain lesions. It's just awful. You never know what a day will bring. And how without your health you don't have much else.
  • Airplanes that allow my husband to go hundreds of miles away over land and sea and it doesn't take months for him to do so, but merely days.
Be thankful!

Visit Lauren, the creator of Thankful Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!