Shannon got a new button! Go link up!
This Week I'm Saying So What if...
- I wore the same yoga pants to the gym like 4 times in a row. I just use them to sweat in and then peel them off again. They don't smell.
- I'm a mani pedi snob. A lot of times when they finish I just don't think it was worth the money. The polish job I can do myself. So that's no biggie. But it's not as nice when I soak, trim, rub and scrub my own feet. So when I pay $30 for someone else to do it I expect my water to be hot, my feet to soak more than 2 minutes and for it to take longer than 20 minutes for it to all be done! (Rant much, Sarah!)
- Clean the house for my hubby's homecoming even though he personally couldn't care
- Sometimes I feel pretty proud of the way a meal that I cooked turned out
- The scale has shown no change since I started going to the gym 8 days ago. (I know I know, so impatient) But I feel like *maybe* I look a little thinner. But it may just be a feeling. For now I tell myself there's no change cause I'm adding a little muscle. Yes, that's what I'll blame it on.
- I sometimes add things to my to-do list just so I can mark them off. I like seeing what all I've accomplished.
- I've probably enjoyed a little too much not having hardly any dishes to "do" this week. Besides the pots I've cooked in I've probably dirtied 10 items. Now I know for sure all those dirty dishes are from the DH! : )
Hubby comes home tomorrow evening! Yay!