Monday, January 3, 2011

Since the holidays are over

Just some random things!

It's a good thing we did Christmas with my mom early- because she got called to work in Dallas Dec. 27th. She had to leave the 26th in order to be there in time. 

My dad offered to give us money towards another gift we've been wanting- a digital SLR camera. We finally found the perfect one and it's now on our way to us! Look for many more pictures with hopefully much better quality! After some research we decided on a Canon Rebel XS with the standard 18-55mm lens and a 75-300mm lens. Got a great deal considering the price of extra lenses.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for learning DSLR photography? I think I might get the "For Dummies" book on it.

And here are some shots of our precious pups over the last few weeks- cause I love to show them off so!
At work with dad




How can you not smile seeing this in the morning?

Dad talking to Ernie

Eby my cuddle bug


Hope everyone is having a good time getting back into the swing of things!

Oh- I can't wait for Christmas next year! I did not take pics of all the great after-Christmas sales items I got, but I cannot wait for next year's Christmas! Our tree is going to be so stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!