Monday, January 10, 2011

What I'm Making Monday

Link to the blog who hosts these "Mondays"
What I'm Making Monday

So remember the mirror I got for $5 at a YSL? I am finally doing something with it.

All taped up and ready to go.
Then I tried spray painting it black. But it immedialy dripped. So I had to give in and sand it a litte : (
I hate sanding. I had to go really light with the spray coats. And then I had to leave. So alas, it is not finished yet. But It's mostly black now. I will update this post with the finished product soon.

Now what on my walls am I going to rearrange to accommodate this? Over the fireplace, on the long wall. over our bed? Decisions, decisions.

Voila- it is now done! But hanging is another story. I think however it is going to go on the long wall in our living room.

1 comment:

  1. Love the mirror!!! I recently did one like this and it's one of my favorite pieces in the house. :)

    As for your comment on my blog, I wanted to let you know that most of those pictures were taken back when I was eating well and working out regularly. BUT over the last two months I had a steady diet of sweets and take out and suddenly not a single pair of my pants would fit.

    I think we also have our body image stuff, even us who seem "tiny" to others.

    I never meant to offend anyone, but trust me when I say cellulite abounds as do the rolls that showed up almost overnight.

    Hope that brings a better understanding.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!