Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So What Wednesday 01-26-11

So what if my dress today has a spot of blue Sharpie on it? The dress is (s shade of) blue too.

So what if my right boot squeaks when I walk. No way am I gonna quite wearing my brown riding boots. They are so in this season.

So what if I ordered the "insides" of 2 breakfast burritos in a cup from McD's this morning and my order was followed by a long pause. I can't have carbs people! Do you know how hard it is to get a fast food breakfast without carbs? And it tasted good.

So what if I laughed uncontrollably for a few minutes when my husband got toothpaste in his eye and screamed like a girl. That scream was soooo funny. And he got over the pain in just a few minutes. I usually do laugh when the injury is not serious. (Evil, I know)

So what if I still kiss, hug and drink after the hubby when he's sick. We sleep in the same bed. If I'm gonna get it, I'm gonna get it. Not worth being deprived of my sweet honey's kisses.

So what if I forget about this post almost every Wednesday. I've only done it twice :)

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!