Monday, January 24, 2011

We took a trip

this weekend. And I've even uploaded the pics to my Picasa account. But since I am still trying to figure out some things on my new phone, the Samsung Intercept through Virgin Mobile, I have been to preoccupied to post. So far I find the Android platform on this phone far inferior to an iPhone. But I think that may be because I don't know how to take advantage of all the options. Also, I think my phone is not comparable to the higher-end Droid phones like the Galaxy S or Droid X or Incredible. I was hoping that my change from the LG enV2 would be dramatic. And it is, in that I now have the web on my phone, the Android platform and an apps marketplace. But the basic functions of text, contacts and calling is a bit more confusing on my new phone. I know there's a learning curve with each new device, I went through it with the enV, and now I'm going through it with this one. It's just frustrating. Maybe Weekend Update will come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!