Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So What Wednesday

So I said I was going to start this a couple weeks ago, but didn't :)

Here goes...

So What

So what if I brought a quarter of my fridge to work- I did not have time this morning to prepare my lunch

So what if my new phone is making me a little nuts- I can live without text messaging for a little while, right? No wait, I'm not sure I can

So what if I come to work without showering that morning and without any makeup- it's only 4 hours on Fridays, and no one but my 9 other co-workers are in my office. If you don't like how I look, don't come to my cubicle.

So what if I helped my dogs wipe their paws on our doormat this morning. I did not want their grime in my bed.

So what if I had to add Splenda to my chicken salad to make it edible. I was not wasting six eggs and 3 chicken breasts. It turns out tough chicken grilled on the George Foreman does NOT make a tasty chicken salad.

So what if I change my nail polish 3 times a week. It's not like I don't have enough. The stuff goes bad before you can use it all most of the time.

So what if I got spray paint all over our grill cover. The grill is not working, the cover has holes, and I wanted that mirror frame black! : )

So what if my dogs knocked over and broke a large bottle of Balsamic Vinegar all over our floor. It only took a bath towel and 2 rounds of mopping to clean it all up. Now repeat to myself "I will not kill my dogs, I will not kill my dogs."

Hope everyone is having a good hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!