Monday, October 14, 2013

31 Days of John Moments: Day 14


Linkup at The Nester blog
I distinctly remember a time in our dating when I thought to myself- "this guy is really cute".

We had been to the beach that day (back when love was young and John would do just about anything to spend time with me and even enjoyed it! Or faked it well :)). When we came back to my house, we decided to wash our cars. We were washing John's car in the front yard, and I think I slung some soapy water on him. And then he turned the hose on me. And we were just laughing and having a good time.

I looked over, and John was wet with water dripping off his hair, but he was smiling so big. That genuine smile of his is wonderful. And I remember thinking- what a cutie! Lucky me!

And the memory still makes me smile.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!