Friday, October 4, 2013

31 Days of John Moments: Day 4



Linkup at The Nester blog
So skipping around a bit, I remember another funny moment that happened while we were still just friends.

On top of the clothes, John also rocked a hardcore unibrow. I've been on a personal mission to destroy unibrows when at all possible for some time now. Like since high school. I remember a boy told me in seventh grade that I had a unibrow. To be honest, I don't even think I really did at that time. But let me tell you, I picked up tweezers that day and never looked back. I do have thick, dark eyebrows. I tweeze almost daily. I would have a unibrow if I didn't stay on top of it. But this post isn't about me...

So, I'd ragged John a few times about his unibrow, but he wasn't budging on doing anything about it. FINALLY after we'd been friends awhile, he let me do it. He came over to my house one evening, and I sat him on the bathroom toilet and banished that thing for good!

But, he was a big time sissy about it. I remember me and my roommate almost peeing our pants with laughter. I have a pretty bad habit about laughing at people's pain, when it's not really serious. Like, you gash your arm open or get in a car wreck or break a leg or whatever, I'm not gonna laugh. But if you fall, or stub your toe, or bang your head or whatever, I'm going to laugh. Maybe hysterically.

So, John was like "Oww, Owwwww, Owwwwwwww! And then he was like making hyperventilating noises, saying he felt like he was going to pass out. I nearly couldn't stand I was laughing so hard. I think my eyes did water. It was so so funny! It still makes me laugh. And he still says Owww! It's like getting a little boy to take a bath. Noooo, I don't want to, not now, I'll do it later. You'd think after 4 years he'd toughen up, but he only has just a little!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe one of these post will say something positive about your husband?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!