Tuesday, October 8, 2013

31 Days of John Moments: Day 8




Linkup at The Nester blog
I love the moments when John gets up with Sophia instead of me.
Are you reading John? I know you are!

Ok, I remember a more vulnerable John moment. John isn't the most affectionate person by nature. His family wasn't all huggy-touchy-feely. In fact, he apparently rarely told anyone he loved them.

But after he told me he loved me, he was able to start telling his family he loved them. Apparently I softened him up a bit :)

Also on our way back from a trip to Tampa (before we were married) he played a song for me in the car that "made him think of me". It actually ended up being our first dance song.

You can listen here

No one would think that John is a closet sap (I can count on one hand the times I've seen him tear up, and none of them was our wedding or child's birth), but with me, sometimes, he is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!