Sunday, October 6, 2013

31 Days of John Moments: Day 6



Linkup at The Nester blog
Today I'm thinking about the way John does special occasion cards.

Valentine's, Birthday, Anniversary. He goes big. Never just one card.

I'm more than likely getting a card from the baby, the dogs, and a couple from him. I've kept them all. Some are funny, some sweet, and some spicy.






And then of course I get "just because" cards from time to time. Those are sweet too.

Some of the attributes he gives me in these cards are pretty lofty "Better than I could have dreamed of, the best wife" etc. I'm glad he can think of me this way. It's very generous!`

Clearly words of affirmation are his love language. Now I just need to get better at affirming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!