Tuesday, October 29, 2013

31 Days of John Moments: Day 29


Linkup at The Nester blog
So today John is going to share his moment with Sophia.

Tonight Sophia and I went straight from MiMi's house (where I picked her up) to MawMaw's house (great grandma). We were hanging out and playing and waiting on John to get done with work and meet us there for dinner.

Well, when John came in the door, Sophia just got so happy and excited. And then John dropped to hands and knees and crawled over to her- saying "I'm gonna get youuuu". She of course squeaked and squealed. After he played with her a bit on the floor, he picked her up to toss her in the air. She LOVES this. And then when he was done tossing her, she plastered herself to him, and was pretty much giving him a hug. It was so sweet. If my phone wouldn't have been dead I would have tried to catch a picture of it.

And then, when he put her down next to me so he could go to the restroom, she burst into tears. She did not want him to go away just then.

It was all so sweet, and it makes my heart (and face) smile to see their bond.

Thanks for being a good daddy Papa Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to show some love and ask questions!